Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life is passing us by!

Life is flying by right now. There is just not enough time in the day to totally enjoy it. I guess I enjoyed my Easter Break a little too much. I did want to come back to school, but I didn't want to get up THAT early. It is only 28 days working days until Summer Vacation!!! I am looking forward to that! I promise I am going to upload some pictures tonight or tomorrow from Easter and Avery Island. Let's see if I can do a real quick update on everything...

My birthday was great. Really it was just another day. Anthony got me a new digital camera. I just have to figure out how to get the optimum use out of it. We boiled crawfish at our house. We had to do it in the garage because the outdoor kitchen is not up to Anthony's standards just yet. The crawfish were great and the company was even better.

Easter break went by too fast. We got out of school early on Thursday, April 9th. We left Rayne Friday morning. It was a long drive that seems to get longer with a 8 month old. Yes, Nora Claire is 8 months old!! That is so hard to believe. She is walking with holding your hands. She is standing by herself right now some times. She just started doing that yesterday. She is going to be walking all too soon.

Well, hopefully I will get those pictures tonight.

No comments:

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP