Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas carols

I love christmas carols!!! I mean really love them. I found a video on You Tube, but I can't figure out how to get it on here. So, sorry.


We are leaving for New Orleans tomorrow around 11. I am driving my car and having someone ride with me. This will be my first long (over an hour) trip with Nora Claire and me driving. It should be interesting. I am not taking my school laptop with me. So I won't be able to update on the game until we get back on Sunday. Unless I can talk my wonderful Dad or Aunt to bring theirs!! Hint, Hint, Wink, Wink. It will be an interesting 4 days in a hotel room with an almost 4 month old!

2 comments:

bowling1 said...

Hint, Hint, Wink, Wink.......you know that is not going to get you anywhere with your dear Aunt!

I feel that you will survive the drive just fine, especially if you have someone else. If not just play some cajun Christmas music and I think NC will be just fine.

Make sure you pack some of the things NC plays with at home. Plus once we get down Friday (hopefully by noon) you will have three other people to help with her. NO she cannot spend Friday night with us!

Emeril's....The River's Edge....where to eat lunch at first????

Cat's Meow....Pat O'Briens.....which one to go to first?

Mandy said...

You commented on my blog so I wanted to come and return the favor!

Your daughter is just beautiful... it's amazing how quickly they all grow up.

I hope your drive went well. I used to dread going anywhere very far away. It was always a toss up as to whether the baby would scream the entire time or peacefully sleep.. or a mixture of the two. lol

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP