Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I know I'm a day late, but sorry. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know that I have enjoyed spending time with family and friends.

My camera is about to bite the dust so I don't have any pictures. Hopefully someone **hint hint wink wink** will send me some pictures from all of our gatherings. NC didn't know too much was going on other than she liked the sounds of the wrapping and tissue paper. She got a lot of cute outfits and toys that will be used now that we have started TEETHING!!! More about that later.

My mother and I ventured out to Little Rock for a little after Christmas shopping. I don't suggest that to anyone. It was worse than the day after Thanksgiving. We went all over LR and found some good sales. We had a great day.

I think we are going to try to leave for Crowley on Monday. NC was really good on the way up. We only stopped twice. Once for momma and the second time because NC was pitching a FIT. Anthony had to go back on Christmas day. He didn't really have to but he wanted to. We are also going to try to meet with a real estate agent on Wednesday to look at some houses. I really hate looking for houses by the way if anyone was wondering. The housing market down there is so inflated it's ridiculous. More on that later also

2 comments:

Shelley said...

hey girl, just realized I didn't answer your email. I do still have that camera body, but I decided to keep it because it's the only one my remote works on.....and I do my own family pics. I can give you some ideas for where to look for a good used one if you want.

Laken said...

Glad that you all had a Merry Christmas! Teething is sooooo much fun! YAY!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP