Monday, December 22, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged by couple of people, but I just now got caught up on everything. I don't really know the rules other than I am supposed to tell 7 random things and tag 7 people. So here it goes:

1. I met my husband in a coaching class I was taking to boost my gpa in college.

2. I was engaged to someone else when I met Anthony. God was telling me I was with the wrong person.

3. My husband is a complete romantic and I can not do anything to ever compare. He is always do things that totally amazes me.

4. I had our first child 4 months and 2 days ago and just got back into my size 2 jeans. I really can't believe I fit in them. They have a lot of stretch! Yes I had to brag a little bit!

5. **men look away for this one** I am a brestfeeding, baby-wearing momma that I never thought I would be. I always said that I would "try" breastfeeding, but little did I know that after the first latch I was hooked. About the baby wearing- my daughter wants to be with me all the time and the hot-sling is wonderful.

6. I have an accounting degree and a history degree. And yes I could make 3 times what I do now teaching, but it's all worth it. I get a week during thanksgiving, 2 weeks at christmas, a week at easter, a week during Mardi Gras, and 2 months off during the summer.

7. I am addicted to my blackberry!!!! I can't live without it! In fact, I am typing this post on it!

I don't think I know 7 people on here that haven't already been tagged. Thank you to the people that did tag me!

We are in AR till the 29th at my dad's. Come by and see us!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

YOU GO MOMMA!!!! I knew you'd lose that weight!!!!!!!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP