Monday, January 19, 2009

As if our life wasn't already crazy enough, we throw buying a house in the middle of it and you have chaos! We looked at a house and made an offer all in the same day. So today we get up and go to Lafayette meet with a real estate attorney, then back to Rayne for the seller's wife to sign papers, then back to Lafayette to give them to the mortgage broker, back to Crowley to start dinner, back to Lafayette to sign mortgage papers, and finally back to Crowley. If my husband would have told me that we could sign the papers today, I would have made him stay. But that is besides the point now.

If everything goes right, we should be in a house by the end of February. Hopefully.

I finally loaded pictures off of my camera and hopefully will get them up tonight.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

awesome (chaotic) news!

bowling1 said...

You gonna make us help move you when we are down there for Mardi Gras aren't you........

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP