Friday, January 16, 2009

houses

Before Christmas break my husband decided it was time to start looking for houses. We have looked at a couple and found one that I like and Anthony did too at first. Well, to make a long story short, the guy didn't want to come down off the price at all and it was too high for the area. So a couple of weeks go by and in the mean time we decide to build instead of buy. Well, yesterday the real estate agent called and said that the guy would take what we were wanting to offer, but now Anthony doesn't want that house. UGH!!!!

We are going to look at another house this weekend. For those of you who don't know, we live in Crowley. There is a town 10 mins east of us called Rayne. We were looking for houses in Crowley because it's closer to ND. Well, the housing is wayyyyy more expensive in Crowley. Housing down here in general is wayyyyyyyyy wayyyyy more expensive than in AR. It has something to do with after the hurricanes Rita and Katrina. Anyways, it is really frustrating. We are pre-approved at 5% and are trying really hard to stay within our budget and the house we are looking at this weekend is well within our budget. I just wish my husband would make up his mind what he wants to do!!!!

2 comments:

Laken said...

OMG! Was this the house you emailed me? Good luck this weekend!

bowling1 said...

I say stick with the original house. It was big, roomy, it is almost ready for the dogs in the back yard. Right now you don't think 1 bathroom is a big deal but trust me, when you have company and there is only 1 toilet...but this is just an opinion from an aunt.

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP