Saturday, January 10, 2009

pics

Haley and NC at Christmas. Notice the ears, NC is taking after her Daddy.

Haley, Abriana, and NC at Christmas in Lonoke. We were trying out Haley's new camera. I am very jealous!

Abriana and her To-To (sounds like toe-toe). I don't really know how we ended up being Ta-Ta and To-To. Wait yes I do buy the story is too long. But she loves her To-To.

Just us

This is one of the few pictures of her smiling. No one's camera is fast enough to catch it.

I know that I am a little late, but better late than never, right? Well, Nora was about 4 months when these were taken at Christmas. She is now 4 1/2 months and can sit by herself and has a tooth! Wow how time flies.

School started back this past Monday and it was crazy. I could have used another week just to rest from traveling. Right now Anthony is coaching girls basketball and they are doing pretty good. They almost beat a top 5A team (ND is only 3A). They only lost by 3 points. They were supposed to get beat by 30. They played last night and won. Again they were not picked to win, but they did. We are still running around everywhere. Basketball games are Tuesday and Friday nights for about 4 more weeks. Anthony also starts his class at McNeese on Wednesday. Like I said, life is crazy right now.

Now on to Nora Claire. We started cereal about 3 weeks ago, and she loves it! I mix it with apple juice or pear juice to help her out. She likes it really thick and can eat almost 2 1/2 tablespoons 3 times a day. She is a little fatty. We got shots last Monday and she weighed 15 pounds and was 25 inches long. She is just growing. Other than basketball and Nora, there is not too much going on here.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Your daughter is beautiful! She's around the same age as my baby girl, Sadie :)

bowling1 said...

You mean there is something else other than NC?????

ash said...

Nora and basketball you dont need much more....she is precious kel

Jessica said...

Thanks for the advice on the solid foods! I'll look into that. As a first time mom, I'm taking all the advice I can get!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP