Sunday, March 8, 2009

Update

I know, it has been forever since I have posted anything. But trust me, we have been overwhelmingly busy. Not to mention I have a 6 month old that like to be attached to me.

So, we moved into our new house. Hopefully I will take some time soon and take some pictures. Although right now you would only get to see boxes. We are slowly unpacking. I should have taken a couple days off just to unpack, but too late now. Everything will eventually find a place.

Allergy season has also hit everyone in our household down here. Everyone has a runny nose and some better than others. It started with Nora Claire. A couple nights ago she was running fever, probably a combination of teething and allergies. That didn't make for a pleasant night. Then Anthony wakes up with a runny nose and all the stuff that goes along with allergies. I soon follow the trend. You get the point.

My mom also came down about 2 weeks ago. Mardi Gras weekend to be exact and got to have her second experience of Mardi Gras down here. We usually go to Houma for parades, but with Anthony painting the house we didn't want to stray too far. So we went to Lafayette. Some were better than others. Nora Claire slept through a majority (4 out of 5) of the parades. So I guess you could say that she enjoyed her first mardi gras.

We are going to be heading up to AR the weekend before Easter and will be there for the next week. The whole week...my what will I do spending a whole week in AR?

If I am missing anything, just ask!

No comments:

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP