Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Boring!-You are warned

So there is not really that much going on here. Anthony is putting together a storage shed that he got from Lowe's. I told him it would be a pain, but did he listen. Nope. We are also keeping the runt-Tiggy-for my sister. We are coming home next Thursday. She is almost house broken, but not really. She is kennel trained though. She sleeps till about 6:00 a.m. and then she needs to go out. It was so cute this morning, Anthony had snuggled up with her on the couch. She is rotten. Ked if you are reading this, I'm sorry. She gets along with Nemo and June really well, almost too well. They are going to miss her. I am, but we can't keep three.

Oh, and the last day of school is tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Blake said...

Ked is so excited about getting a "partly house trained" puppy...that's all she can talk about! She really likes that part about getting up at 6 am...lol

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP