Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shopping!!!

Anthony and I decided to go to Lafayette today and do a little bit of shopping. There was so much traffic!!! It was ridiculous. Anyways, we went to Academy and got him some Nike Golf Shirts and Under Armor shorts. I have come the realization that I would rather spend the extra money now on well made clothes that last longer, rather than spending less now but having to replace them with the more expensive later. I hope that made sense. We also went to the Mall. I have been wanting to get a "nice" shirt for when I have our pics done. I guess I am really lucky with the maternity fashion right now. I found a shirt, but not at Mimi Maternity or any other maternity shop...in Express. All of their shirts were on sale. I got one t-shirt that was so comfortable and one tank-top like shirt for pics. You'll have to wait for the pics to really understand what I am trying to say.

Oh, 2 days left of school, and less than 2 weeks until we leave to come to AR and Chicago! I am really excited!!

2 comments:

Michele Roberts said...

Kelly, I'm so glad you have a blog! Maybe I'll keep in better touch with you now! Can't wait to see those belly pictures everyone keeps talking about on here!! I can't imagine you actually having a belly! I love the name Nora! I'm going to give you a call sometime soon!

Michele

Shelley said...

I am ready for the pics!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP