Thursday, May 29, 2008

WHY?

Why is it that "things" seem to happen to Nemo when Anthony is away and can't handle them. Now, let me explain. Anthony is playing in a 4-ball tournament in Baton Rouge today with some friends. Not a big deal, didn't have anything planned today. So, I let the dogs out in the backyard to play. Well, I just checked on them and Nemo has a cut that is about 1.5-2 inches long, but she won't let me close enough to see how deep. So, called the Vet...I am going to take her in and let him see what needs to be done.

For those of you who are not aquainted with our dogs...Nemo is suppose to be a Pit Bull. That is what the guy said when we bought her. Well, she is about 80 pounds and can sit her head on our dining room table. She resembles a doberman and grey hound. She is a beautiful dog, but we don't know what she is. So, now that you know that you can see it's a little bit more complicated. Me, 7 months pregnant trying to hold this dog down and look at her-not happening. So, I am going to put Tiggy in her kennel, get June in the house, and Nemo in my car and be on my way to the Vet. I will let you know what happens.

2 comments:

Blake said...

I don't know who I feel more sorry for...you or Nemo! Hope everything is okay...

Nora's Mommy said...

Thanks! I got back home and looked at Tiggy and she has a brush burn from something! Three is too many!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP