Thursday, May 22, 2008

Okay, Okay


Everyone keeps demanding that I put belly pics up. There is only one problem...I (maybe Anthony, but we can't decide who did what with it) lost a part of my charger for my camera and the battery DEAD. So I have a picture with one of the puppies that shows a little bit of my belly, but not very much. Sorry but this will have to do until Shelley does her thing in June. I can send you one on your phone if you really, really want one. Just send me a text msg or e-mail with your number.


Now to the good stuff, less than one week of school left!!! I am not really that excited. I really love my kids and really don't want to spend all summer working on lesson plans for my sub that will be in for me the first six weeks of school. I am due to first day of school. So, my principal and I are both praying that she comes a little early. Not to mention we are getting new books and my plans from this year are thrown out the window. And I am moving rooms and going to nothing but English and Writing. Oh, and can't forget-I will be very pregnant in South Louisiana during the HOT, HOT summer.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Karsyn was born Aug 24th, in good ol' hot Arkansas, I feel yo pain, lol!

We will have some great belly pics soon, don't worry!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP