Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our 4th

This one is from Christmas. June has grown since then, but as you can see Nemo is HUGE. These are our first babies. Nemo doesn't know she is a dog or that she weighs almost 90 pounds.
This is a picture when we first got June. We got Nemo in February and June in July.



I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations. We didn't do too much. We went to Franklin to visit Anthony's family. They always have a big family reunion. We came back that night and Anthony went to hear the Benji Davis Project at the square in Crowley. I could hear them from the house. They sounded good, but the walk was a little too far for me. They did a really BIG firework show at 9:oo p.m. I got to see it all from the house. The mosquitos almost carried me away.




The next morning I was awakening by Anthony throwing up. Evidently he drank a little bit too much. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I did as much for him as I could. We are trying to transition Nemo and June to outside/inside dogs. They have been nothing but inside dogs since we got them. But since we have a fenced in back yard we let them out to run all day. Nemo likes it, but I don't think June is too happy about it. Well, yesterday we let them out about 7:30 and I went to check on them about 12:30. They weren't there. Nemo or June found a loose board in the fence and decided she wanted to go exploring. So, Anthony got up and got in his car, I got in mine and called the dog catcher to see if anyone found any dogs. They didn't. We also had a friend get out on his bike. Anthony was so sick that he had to come back home. Nemo and June are so friendly. I was afraid that someone picked them up. But luckily, Bart (our friend) found them only 2 blocks from the house. Thank God he found them. They are our first babies.

3 comments:

melissaxmacaroni said...

Awww your dogs are so cute! My dog doesn't know it's huge either.
Check out my blog
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/images/2005/07/18/mohawk_470x350.jpg

Blake said...

I'm so glad that you found them! I would feel the same way if Chaos or Maverick got loose...

Chaos is ALWAYS in the house except when we take her out to go to the bathroom...she also thinks she's a lap dog though, and has no idea how big she is! lol

Laken said...

Ob my goodness! He had a little too much fun at the concert thing huh?? Haha! I am so glad you all found your dogs!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP