Wednesday, July 23, 2008

update...

So, Anthony has been stealing my Internet at night...when I get on the computer the most because he is playing his XBox. He is playing "Live" now. Anyways, Anthony has said that we need to take one more picture of the belly. So, maybe we will tonight and try to get it posted tomorrow.

We went to the dr. yesterday. She gained almost 2 pounds in one week. The dr. started feeling on my belly and said, "looks like we have a big girl." Anthony started laughing and I immediately said how big. She is up to 7.5 pounds as of yesterday. Hopefully she won't gain another 2 pounds by next week. He said we would see how big she is next week before we talk about inducing. So anytime now!!

1 comment:

bowling1 said...

I knew Nora Claire would wait for Aunt Karen to make it back to Arkansas!

Don't forget that I wished for a red head...

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP