Thursday, July 3, 2008

This week...

This week has been incredibly boring. For those of you that don't know yet...We made a trip to the hospital Saturday night. I won't go into the reasons why we went, but we did. We got there about 10:00 p.m. and went upstairs to L & D. Let me just start out by saying the hospital and the nurses are absolutley wonderful. It is the Women's and Children's Hospital of Lafayette http://www.womens-childrens.com/ . It is a 3 floor hospital dedicated to nothing but Women's and Children's needs. It is awesome.

Anyways, we stayed until 2:00 a.m. I evidentally having alot of contractions and did not know. So gave me some fluids and a shot. For those of you who know me, know I HATE needles. But the nurse was good and I didn't even feel the shot. Well, the Dr. said for me not to do ANYTHING on Sunday. I don't really DO anything anyways-other than clothes, dishes, clean the house. I couldn't even go to Wal-Mart. This was a scary thing for me. I had to send Anthony to Wal-Mart with our grocery list for the week-YIKES! He did great. He got in and out in less than an hour. When we both go it usually takes any where from 1 hour to 2 hours. I can just imagine him running around Wal-Mart like a mad man.

I also had my regular Dr. appointment yesterday. He pretty much told me that Nora Claire can come anytime between now and August. The latest he will let me go is my due date. He told me from the beginning that he will induce on my due date if something hasn't happened sooner. I am thinking and kind of hoping that she comes in July.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!!

5 comments:

HALEY said...

ok so I have already told you, but Aunt Karen also believes that she will come the week of the 20th...so who knows me & momma will probably be running around like mad people trying to get all of our stuff together to come down there when she does decide to come :)

Blake said...

I hope she comes on July 20---that's mine and Michael's anniversary. lol

I can't wait to see her!

Laken said...

I am so glad you are better! And I know bedrest is no fun! But you can do it! Oakley came exactly 3 weeks early.... so maybe Nora Claire will too! I can't believe you hate needles too! I am terrified of them and anytime I have ever been in the hospital it has taken about an hour to do one IV. I have small veins and they roll so it is no fun! It usually takes almost that long to draw blood too! I am such a chicken but I can't help it! ahhhh

bowling1 said...

I have no doubt that Nora Claire will come while I am in San Diego OR the Sunday I am in Benton bowling in the Women's Scratch Tour.....either way i am very anxious and reserved until she makes her appearance!

Mrs. Hobson said...

Hey, Kelly! I hope you're feeling well. Stay off your feet, read a good book, and enjoy these last few days of "alone" time. Get lots of rest, you're going to need it. I can't wait to hold Nora Claire. Love ya!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP