Thursday, October 23, 2008

I forgot to mention in the last post that Nora Claire got her first set of shots yesterday. Anthony took her so I wouldn't have to take off work. He said that she did really good. She did start crying when he went to hold her leg down. She did run some fever last night, but not too bad. She woke up in a really good mood and was sleeping when I dropped her off at the babysitter. So right now everything is great. Except for the fact that today it is only suppose to get up to 57 degrees and tomorrow it is getting down to 47 degrees for the football game. We might be staying home tomorrow night.

I found the blog that is hilarious. I think I got it from Tiffany, but I am not too sure. But check it out. http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP