Sunday, October 12, 2008

happy fall ya'll

Nora Claire and her Daddy love to watch football in the new KING size bed. I don't know how we slept in that full size.

This is our attempt at doing some pics. You can't really tell from these, but her dress has a scarecrow and pumpkins on it. It is so cute.

Yesterday we went to Lafayette to pick out pumpkins and hang out with Savannah and Lola-another coaches wife and daughter that is 9 months old. Nora Claire did so good. We made our way around Lafayette pretty easily. We have a new play mat that she loves. She also loves her swing right now.
In case anyone is wondering about me...school is going good. Just going to take time to learn almost 150 students names. Some of them I had last year, but 120 of them I didn't. The babysitter is going great!! Nora Claire loves her, I love her and she loves Nora Claire. She also doesn't mind feeding her breast milk instead of formula. So we are starting to use some of the frozen milk. Yes, we did have to get a deep freeze because I filled up the refrigerator freezer.
She now weighs 10 pounds as of last Monday. It very well could be more by now. She gained 2 pounds in 4 weeks. I think that is pretty good myself. She is just growing too fast. She loves to talk to her Daddy in the morning while Mommy is getting ready for work. It is so cute. We are coming down this Friday (17th) and will be tailgating at MHS field and then tailgating on Saturday at UAM. So if you don't get to see us, it's your own fault.
I made a change. You can now leave anonymous comments, but please leave your name for me.

6 comments:

Blake said...

I can't believe how big Nora Claire is getting! She is growing like a weed! Oh, and I love her dress...

I'm glad to hear work is going well for you as well as the babysitter.

And of course, I can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!

Rosjuane said...

She is a doll. She is growing so fast!!

bowling1 said...

How cute is she???? I can't wait to see you guys Friday!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, me & the kids will be in town this w/e too. My first trip w/both kids by myself. Hopefully we will be able to see you.

Jayme

Laken said...

She is growing so fast! I'm so glad that she is a healthy little girlie! It's so sweet that Nora and her daddy talk in the mornings! Vin does the morning routine with Oakley and everyday after she has her bottle, she sings to him. It's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

She is really growing fast! Glad everything is going good for you guys. Hope to see you this weekend sometime.
Lee Ann

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP