Saturday, October 25, 2008

So...I am sick. Not just a little sick...Really sick. I can't get rid of this stupid fever. I went to the doctor on Thursday and found out that I have bronchitis. Well, I don't think I have ever had this, but I could be wrong. I am tired of sweating then the chills and starting all over again. My coughing isn't that bad, but I can tell it is getting worse. Sorry, but I am about to complain just alittle...my neck hurts, my head hurts, I need to clean my house and do some laundry. Being sick sucks!!! Sorry if that was too much complaining, but I really needed to get that out.

At least Nora Claire survived her first set of shots with flying colors. She woke up Thursday morning like nothing was wrong. At least someone is doing good.

So I am following along with everyone else. If there is any question(s) you would like to ask, feel free to ask. Just please not any ridiculous ones. Some of you already know me TOO WELL!! But if there is something that you don't know that you want to know, I might answer it...depending on my mood. Just kidding, I will try as long as it is not too bad of a question. You can email kellyrodriguez01@gmail.com them to me or just leave a comment if you would like.

6 comments:

Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blake said...

Hmmm...wonder what I could ask you..??? lol

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

what's yours and your husband's heritage? he has a beautiful skin tone, and you both have such nice dark hair, just wondered!

Anonymous said...

What does your husband do for a living? I think it has something to do with football, but am not sure.

bowling1 said...

Why are you and your sister's nicknames:
Big sister
Ubu
Chicken Little Big Ears

What is the nickname of the person who gave them to you??? Try to be nice Santa is watching you:) :)

HALEY said...

let me answer that one for Aunt Karen! Dumbo Big Ears!!!!!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP