Wednesday, October 22, 2008

update

Well, I guess I need to catch everyone up...

So the trip to AR was great. Way too short! Hopefully we can work something out for us to come back down for Thanksgiving. We get off a week and I certainly don't want to stay at home. We tailgated at Hyatt Field for Monticello's Homecoming and then at UAM also on Saturday. Anthony got to see alot of people that he played with. My mom, Nora Claire, Abri and I took our time getting ready. We were in no rush. We stopped in at Cockrell's Shoes to get some Sperrys. Abri and I both got a pair. Now I know why people love these shoes. After the football game we went out to eat at The River. I let my mom keep Nora Claire all night. So when Anthony went out to party with his friends, I got so much needed sleep until about 1:30 when Anthony calls me to come and pick him up. But other than that everything was great.

On Sunday, Nora Claire was dedicated at Pauline and then we went to eat at Young's. They had some good food!! Almost better than the River. We had planned to leave after that, but Anthony was in great need of a nap. He almost fell asleep at the table. He had had a long night. So we ended up leaving about 3:30. It was a long trip back, but we stopped at Ryan's in Alexandria to eat. I have not eaten there in awhile. The steak was pretty good. I didn't get to eat much other than some mashed potatoes, fried okra, and a salad. Nora Claire decided that she wanted to stay up with us while we ate. Which in turn made it very interesting for me to eat.

So all weekend long I kept telling Anthony that I thought I was getting sick, and sure enough Monday afternoon I start running a fever, 103.5 to be exact. Took some Tylenol and got it down. I forget how much a fever takes out of you. But all is good now. Other than the fact that Nora Claire has turned into a Momma's baby. She will not let her daddy put her to sleep. Which makes it hard on me when I am trying to get to sleep early. Every time Anthony would put her next to him she would start pitching a fit and then as soon as she was next to me, she would stop. So needless to say she sleeps right beside me all night long. Which is good for nursing her in the middle of the night.

Anyways, Notre Dame plays Rayne this week in Rayne. It should not be a good game. Rayne is pretty bad. We have trick or treating at another coach's house on Saturday. I think she is going to be an angel. I will take plenty of pictures.

2 comments:

Laken said...

Oakley was very clingy to me in earlier months, and just the past month or so she has started wanting her DaDa more and more. I know how hard it is to eat out with a baby.. no fun! I am glad that you had a good visit!

Michael said...

Sorry I missed you 3. Sometimes work just sucks. Hope to see you all soon.

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP