Tuesday, October 28, 2008

answers to a couple of questions...

Let me start by saying thank you for those who asked the two questions that I got. Aunt Karen I really don't know the answer to yours, maybe you can help me out with that. So here are the two questions that I got. Oh, and by the way...I don't mind anonymous comments, but please put your name at the bottom. I would greatly appreciate it. I love comments, I would just like to put a name with the comment.


1. what's yours and your husband's heritage? he has a beautiful skin tone, and you both have such nice dark hair, just wondered!

Well, Anthony is predominately Spanish and French. His dad's family is originally from the Canary Islands. They have been in Franklin ever since they got off the boat-literally. When his dad was alive, if you wanted to know anything about ancestors you would go to him. Anthony is the only one in his family that is "that" dark. Hopefully our daughter got his nice dark complexion. Me on the other hand...I know for sure German and Irish. I am pretty sure we have some French mixed in somewhere, but don't really know for sure. As for the dark hair...pretty much everyone in our family has dark hair with the exception of a couple of people.

2. What does your husband do for a living? I think it has something to do with football, but am not sure.

My husband is a football coach. He coaches receivers at Notre Dame High School at Crowley. They are pretty good. Right now they are 8-0 and it looks like they are going to finish the regular season 10-0 again. Yes, I said again. Last years final record was 11-1. They lost in the second round of the playoffs last year. So right now Anthony's record for coaching football is 19-1. Not too bad for only coaching 2 years.

Hopefully I will get to upload the pictures from Saturday nights trick-or-treating we did at another coach's house. They have a big block party every year. I didn't take Nora Claire to houses or anything like that, we just walked around with everyone.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask me!

3 comments:

bowling1 said...

Okay, here is my attempt at answering my own question...

Ked, being the first born was always introduced as the oldest, therefore I called her big sister. She was in charge of always looking out for and keeping up with you and Haley.

Kelly....the movie St. Elsewhere always ended with a picture of a dog standing up and a voice would come on "Sit Ubu Sit". Do I think you looked like Ubu..no. What possesed me to give you that nickname..I don't know.

Haley....(Haley I love you)...when she was little she would wear overalls and have them turned up at the bottom. For some reason that reminded me of Chicken Little. Also when she was young she would have her hair in a ponytail and...um...er..well, you couldn't help but notice her ears. Henceforth..Chicken Little Big Ears. (Someone please find a picture of her and those ears). I will say that Haley calls me Dumbo Big Ears.

Now for Abriana I have two nicknames. Abe and Apricot (she calls herself Abri Scott which sounds like Apricot). Nora Claire is Nora Claire with dark hair or little Ubu.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

ash said...

How differ is living in LA from AR and which do you like better is my first question?

Second question....how is being a mother?

Third qestion....what is the one event in your life that had the most positive influence on who you are today?

bowling1 said...

Ashlee, I am going to be Aunt Karen trying to answer the questions as Kelly:
1) The people in Louisiana talk funny and will cook almost anything (nutra, alligator). They will also transport a couch to their camp out in the bayou in a flat bottom boat AND they will not sucure the cushions down so that they will not fly up and end up in the water.
2) If you don't mind spit up, bad gas and dirty diapers being a mom is great!
3) Two things have had the most influence on me.....when I was little having a drawer opened up so that I could run into it and cut open my head AND having my Aunt Karen tell me I have a cowlick because a cow come up and licked me on my head.

Any more questions that Aunt Karen can answer for Kelly?????

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP