Monday, June 30, 2008

more pics...

It did spill in the floor also. Anthony had to jump straight into the shower to get the paint out of his eyes and mouth and nose. I can barely bend over so there is still some paint on the flooring. Let me just defend Anthony a moment...we have bought ALOT of paint from Lowe's and never had any problem. This was the first time. Thank God it was only 1 quart. Could you imagine if it had been 1 Gallon? We did call Lowe's and they offered to give us something to clean the floors with and replace the whole can of paint. Even though we only lost about 1/3 of it. I couldn't do anything but laugh.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

One day Nora will be leaving messes like that. Poor Anthony, what can you do beside laugh. It will be a great story to tell Nora one day.

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP