Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Daddy loves playing with Nora Claire in her new playmat. Too bad Nora Claire doesn't love it too much! She does love her mat though. She has figured out that she can grab some of the animals.
She loves the banana and the blue hippo. She has also figured out that she can grab on to them and pull herself over to her side. And she likes to pull them to her mouth.


This picture is from the weekend before Halloween. Another coach lives in a subdivision outside of Lafayette and every year they have a block party and all the kids trick or treat early. It is really nice. This was just one of her costumes this year. She was also an angel Thursday night at our school carnival. Lucky me, I am a student council sponsor and me and the other sponsor were in charge of it. Fun, Fun. NC went home with her daddy. We had a great Halloween. Notre Dame played on Cox Sports Friday night and we enjoyed the game. The weather was great!!
Ashlee, I will answer your questions in the next post!

No comments:

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP