Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Has it really been 6 weeks

Well, as of tomorrow, yes. I have to go back to work tomorrow. Part of me is really sad, but the other is kind of happy to get back into some kind of routine and make some money. I have really enjoyed staying home with Nora Claire. I wish I could stay home all the time, but oh well.

I just realized that I haven't posted anything about football. How could I have forgotten. Well, right now Notre Dame is 3-0. Their first home game is this Friday against Iowa. It should be a pretty good game. I think this starts their district play, not really sure. Hopefully, I will get some pictures to put up here.

We are coming to Monticello on October 17th (Friday). We are staying until the 19th (Sunday). I know it's a really short stay, but at least we are getting to come up. On the18th, we are going to be out at UAM tailgating. Anthony is going to fix some of his jambalaya. So if you are out that way come by and see us. Yes Blake, you can have some food and we might even let you take some home for Michael. Anthony is getting really good at cooking it too. I can't wait for it to get cold so he can fix some gumbo.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

my fall pic special will be on the 18th :)

Blake said...

Woo Hoo! I knew you wouldn't let me down! I'm glad ya'll are getting to come cause I'm ready to see me some Nora Claire...your mom keeps rubbing it in my face that she's getting to see her on webcam! lol

Blake said...

Oh, I almost forgot...Hope you have a good first day back at work!

bowling1 said...

I don't know who is growing up more......the great neice who is now old enough to go to a babysitter OR the neice who is old enough to have a baby that is old enough to go to a babysitter.

Either way, I hope you are having a great week at work and I hope NC is enjoying some time away from mommy :)

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP