Sunday, November 2, 2008

Answers to questions.

How differ is living in LA from AR and which do you like better?
It is very different. The people are super nice here. They are very accepting of everyone, especially football coaches and their families. Football is HUGE here! Nothing in AR compares to this. The food is very different. It is not necessarily spicy, it is full of flavor. They use alot of onions, bell peppers, and celery in their cooking. It is really good. We have alot of fresh seafood here also. You really can't compare AR to LA. My family is in AR, so I love coming home and visiting. But we are so close to Lafayette-only 20 mins-we get to go out and eat GOOD places all the time. We can run to the mall or target or sam's or kohl's anytime we really want to. We don't have to drive atleast an hour.

How is being a mother?
Being a mother is great. It is hard, but I wouldn't change it for anything. A friend told me that being a mother is the hardest job that you will love the most. There is always something new happening.

What is the one event in your life that had the most positive influence on who you are today?
This question is kind of funny, it sounds like a pageant question! Sorry, umm...it would have to be two events. The first would be getting married to Anthony. It was such a great day and it definitley changed the way I looked at life at that point in time. It became Anthony and I and not just me.

The second one would be becoming a mother. Again the same thing, we went from Anthony and I to us three. It is a different type of love than Anthony and I have. Yes, it is unconditional, but it is different. Some one explained it to me perfectly...If someone was shooting at Anthony, it might take me a second to jump infront, but if someone was shooting at NC, it wouldn't even take a second. Does that make any sense?

I hope that answered your questions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you dont know me, but my name is Jane, from Minnesota. I just sort of randomly happend across your blog. Anyway, just wanted to say your little baby is precious. Also, I thought I may add a question to your q&a post.

What is your job? From reading some of your previous blog entry's, I think it's a teacher? What do you teach? Is it true that teachers really have "teacher pets"?

Anonymous said...

"nothing is like it in AR?" Obviously you never attended a Warren game, or one in Rogers or Fayetteville.

bowling1 said...

Anonymous, I have attended a Warren game and a game in Crowley, LA. In Crowley they tailgate with full size RV's and they bring out the grill pit (bigger than a regular grill) to do their cooking. The Warren games I've been to I've never seen an RV or a big grill pit. I know for a fact that the owner of this blog HAS gone to Warren games and Alma games. To compare Crowley with Fayetteville/Rogers is like comparing Monticello with Fayetteville/Rogers.

I know you posted your own opinion BUT maybe next time you should word it a bit different. I would love to attend a game in Fayetteville/Rogers just to compare it to Crowley.

Abri and Nora Claire's Mimi said...

it makes me laugh at the stupidity of some anonymous people that want to post on a blog of the person they know nothing about. Kelly and the rest of us have travelled all over AR for many sporting events. so until you get your facts straight, don't piss off the momma. she isn't too pretty with fire flying out of her eyes!!!!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP