Friday, November 21, 2008

It's COLD!!

I thought it was cold down here. So I called my mom this morning and said, "wow the hi here is only 54." She responded, "well the hi is only 45 here." Hmmm, I think I am going to freeze to death while we are up there. Speaking of which, we are leaving at 5:30 a.m. to meet my mom in Alexandria. Anthony is meeting another coach to pick up film. I would much rather get up early than drive in the dark...we were not going to get to leave until 4 in the afternoon which would get us in Arkansas about 9:30 p.m.

I am so excited to be able to go home for more than a weekend. We don't really have that much planned. We are just going to hang out I guess. I am going to take the camera so maybe I will remember to take some pictures. If you what to come and see us, feel free. We are leaving Wednesday afternoon to come back.

Oh, yeah...ND won last Friday night and they play Church Point tonight. It will be on Cox Sports Channel. It should be an easy game. They beat them 39-0 the last time they played (about 3 weeks ago).

1 comment:

Ked said...

Yay!! Abri and I will be waiting on ya'll.

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP