Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Football...

Well, the regular season is done, but now on to playoffs. Notre Dame plays at home this Friday against Sarah Reed. Yes that is a school and not a person. They are from New Orleans area. They won their district so they automatically get a seat in the playoffs. ND is number 1 and SR is 32. It should not be a very interesting game.

Other than football, there is not too much going on here. Thanksgiving break is only a week and a half away! YEAH!! Yes, we get a whole week off! I am coming to AR either on Friday night or Saturday afternoon. It all depends on where ND plays. Then leaving that next Wednesday afternoon with Aunt Karen and Uncle Jason. It should be an interesting ride. Nora Claire is trying to sit up all the time. She is trying to be a big girl.

1 comment:

bowling1 said...

If I read kenramsey.com correct someone has made a prediction that the score will be 40-0.......they feel Notre Dame will not run the score up like other teams would. I don't care what the score is as long as ND has the most points. You know.....if you listen hard enough you can hear Bourbon Street calling Aunt Karen...Kelly =}

Uncle Jason and I are so forward looking to come down there for turkey day. If Nora Claire (with dark hair) behaves like she did on her first trip to Arkansas I think it will be a good trip down. I do remember the first time daddy, Haley, Abriana and I come down. Abriana had a meltdown about an hour away from your house. I was driving as fast as legally possible! I felt so bad but there was nothing that could be done =(

Tell Nora Claire (with dark hair) that Aunt KK says HELLO!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP