Sunday, June 1, 2008

Any suggestions...

Okay, I am almost 30 weeks and I have hit that miserable phase. I can't sleep at night. I have like 5 pillows that I start out sleeping with, but by the morning they all end up in the floor. I toss and turn ALL NIGHT! I sleep for like 2 hours at a time. My legs are bothering me just a little bit also. Oh, the joys of being pregnant. But I have to say, I wouldn't change it for anything. So, if you have any suggestions, please leave them!!!! Let me thank you now!!

4 comments:

HALEY said...

First, I still haven't figured out why everyone else had problems sleepin & I didn't...Now have you tried tylenol pm or benadryl...or even sleepin on the couch (ashlee had to do that)...Another thing I know it is hot but try walkin in the evening, it may help with blood circulation in your legs
love ya

Lee Ann said...

I can remember those days. Julie was born Aug 4th, so I am with you on being miserable. I tried to keep my feet elevated and stayed as cool as possible. I think I ate a bunch of sno-cones that summer, lol. Hang in there girl, it will be so worth it, and believe it or not, after Nora gets here, you won't remember the difficult times as being so bad. Can't wait to see you.
Lee Ann

The Brown's said...

Rest some during the day. It will help with your legs and you will get some of the rest you didn't get at night. Your legs may hurt because you are doing too much. You are carrying more weight that you aren't used too.

Piece of Cake said...

I liked sleeping in the recliner those last few weeks.

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP