Friday, June 20, 2008

The Nursery


So, yesterday we tried to straighten some things up in the baby's room. We still have something to do, but for the most part it is done. We are keeping the day bed in there. We only have a two bedroom, so we have to have somewhere for people to sleep when they come over. As you can see from the picture, my wonderful husband drew and painted this beautiful wall. Let me tell you the story behind it...when we got the bedding in we thought it would be neat to do one wall with the polka dot pattern. I was just going to copy it on a copier and project it on the wall. Anthony told me no that he was going to handle it. I have to admit, I doubted him. I was so wrong. It is wonderful. We didn't really want any pink walls, so the green was perfect.

4 comments:

HALEY said...

I Love It! It took you long enough to put a pic up of the room.

Blake said...

HOW CUTE! I LOVE IT! Anthony did a GREAT job!

bowling1 said...

Definately different.....good colors....heck I can't say anything because when we lived in Warren Taylor's bedroom had a rainbow painted on the wall her baby bed was on. I guess you could say the bed is used to it!

Michael said...

Nice room, glad you didn't do the whole "pink" thing.... lol

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP