Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Nursery, part II

This is the pattern of the Travel System. I really really like it. It is very neutral.


I put this one here so you can see the pattern in the bedding. If you can't I will take a better one.


The curtains and bed spread that we got at Wal-Mart.
Okay, I know these aren't great, but it is the best that my dinky camera can do. I am going to get a better picture of the travel system soon. It is rainy here today and I don't have the best lighting in my house for pics. About the travel system...I had to find this one online. I did not like any that Babiesrus, Target, or Wal-Mart had in store. So, I went online. Target marked it down 10% and free shipping. So we jumped on it. We wanted something neutral, just in case next time it's a boy. God willing there is a next time.
So, we went to Lafayette today. It was HOT!!! Anthony is in to golf right now. So we had to make a stop at the two golf stores there. Luckily they had chairs and benches, so I sat the whole time Anthony walked around and made a wish list. I think he has enough for right now. We also went by the mall. At first I was pumped about going to the mall, until I got there. Express and The Limited were having sales, but I couldn't get anything. I have to try on everything! I am not one of those who can just get it and hope it fits. I was kind of upset, but not really. Anthony did find some things that he needed for the fall. He went all last school year with 3 pairs of pants. He has more than three, but only like to wear these 3. So, Express Mens had some on sale-which is the only way I will buy them. The man has way more clothes than me!! Something has to be wrong with that!
Thank you so much for all of the comments, I love them!!

5 comments:

Blake said...

Lookin' good....and Anthony did GREAT on that wall, especially now that I see the pattern on the blanket! I had no idea he could do that?! lol

Sorry you didn't find anything for YOU when you went shopping, but it won't be long and Nora will be here and you can buy what you want...lol

Laken said...

I love the pattern of the bedding! It kind of looks like ours with different colors.. is it Glenna Jean. That is what ours is. And the day bed in the nursery is a SMART idea!!!! Can't wait to see more pics!!!

Nora's Mommy said...

I really don't know what it is. We got it off of ebay. We wanted something green and brown and everyone went to blue and brown or pink and brown. We got lucky finding it really.

RD said...

I love the colors......thought the room might be painted in purple and gold......

Piece of Cake said...

I'm loving it. I'm so jealous. It makes me want to have another baby.

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP