Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home at last!


So we finally made it back home Sunday afternoon. I don't even want to begin to total how many hours of driving/riding we did in the past 2 weeks. It's alot!! I am going to get some pics from Chicago up here as soon as I get a chance. Between washing all of the clothes we got from the awesome baby shower we had in Monticello-more about that in a minute- and all of Anthony's clothes, and trying to organize the baby's room, I just haven't had a free minute.


So, I had a dr.'s appointment today. He said that I am measuring exactly where I am suppose to be for an August delivery. I had a couple questions for him and I really liked his answer-"This is my job, this is what I do everyday. Let me worry about those things." I really felt bad after that, but this is my first time. Her heartbeat was good-145. Everything was looking great! After that I went around Lafayette doing a little shopping. I feel like I am missing so much stuff that I need, but I don't know what it is. So between Haley, my mom, and I surely we can figure it out. My "travel system"-fancy name for car seat/stroller combo should be in soon. I can't wait!!! I absolutley love the pattern, but you can only get it online. Here is a picture of it-above. Sorry, but I couldn't get it to put it at the bottom!







3 comments:

Blake said...

I like your "travel system"...lol...that is a really cute pattern.

Glad to hear you appt went well and that you made it home safe...just think, next time we see you, you'll have a beautiful baby girl to show us!

Michael said...

It was good to see you the other day and I enjoyed the great food as well.

Nora's Mommy said...

I told Blake that whenever you want to come down you can. We have a day bed and a blow up air mattress. As long as you don't mind the dogs. We cook food like that all the time down here!!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP