Friday, June 6, 2008

We made it...

Well, we made it to Monticello. We leave this afternoon on our way to Chicago. We are staying with my Great Aunt Rosie, so no internet. I will have to post pics and tell you about everything whenever we make it back. Hopefully, we will have alot of pics! I know for sure that we are going to Navy Pier, the Sears Tower, and the Cubs games on Tuesday night. They play the Braves. It will be so much fun.

For those of you who don't know about this...Google Reader is a really good tool to use to keep up with updated blogs. Just so you don't have to keep checking back all the time. You just click on it and it tells you who is updated. I use it and love it.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Hope you have a fun and safe trip!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP