Friday, August 29, 2008

How do you evacuate with a 1 week old?

This is how...wonderful family members that make a 5 hour drive just to turn around and possibly make the same trip the next day, just plus a 1 week old and a niece. Yes, Aunt Karen and Blake to the rescue. Both had planned to come down this weekend anyways, but little did they know what they were getting in to. Check out my Aunt Karen's blog at http://bowling1dayatatime.blogspot.com/

Anthony is going to try to stay to take care of the house and the dogs. But if it gets bad, he will pack them up and come up also. But how do you leave everything and hope that when you come back it's alright? Let me just tell you, it definitely puts a knot in your stomach. All the stuff in our house and in Nora Claire's room. I can't think about it or it will overwhelm me. I just pack the necessities and head out. Please keep everyone down here in your prayers. I would hate to wish this upon someone else, but I really hate for it to hit us. I will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

RD said...

i wanted you'll to come up here, but not because of a hurricane! can't tell you how many people want to see nora claire (and kelly & anthony too).

Laken said...

Thank goodness you all evacuated and are okay. I was wondering all weekend but was in Warren at my grandparents and didn't have computer access. I can't wait to see more pics of Nora!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP