Saturday, August 23, 2008

more pics of Nora Claire

This is a picture courtesy of Mimi. It is just too precious.
First bath!! Once more Mimi is doing the honors. She was so good. She didn't make a peep until we had to put her diaper on. As you can tell I am taking full advantage of my mom being here! Too bad she has to leave tomorrow.

If anyone wants to make a trip down south, our house is open! Enjoy the pics. If you want to know more e-mail me. I don't really want to put too many details on here.

4 comments:

Rosjuane said...

She is just beautiful. The picture I got in the hospital she looked like you, but these she looks alot like her daddy.

bowling1 said...

So I hear you already are planning on me baby sitting on Saturday and Anthony said "no tuna no Nora Claire".

You guys are tough on a great aunt!

Abri and Nora Claire's Mimi said...

Nora Claire looks just like her mommy. She is just so precious.

love you all so much.

Shelley said...

I love Elaine is THE mimi. Is that like THE DONALD?

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP