Sunday, August 31, 2008

We made it.

So, we packed things up last night and headed out this morning. I can not describe the evacuation process. It is crazy to say the least. Anthony, as of 4 p.m., is staying in Crowley at the school with the dogs. We are only suppose to get category 1 winds. On the other hand, Anthony's family lives in Franklin. Gustav is suppose to hit them head-on. So prayers are greatly appreciated at this time. I will try to keep everyone updated, but for now I am staying at my dad's if anyone wants to come by!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I am under strict orders from Blake that Nora's pics NOT be done without her! We gotta get together on a time.

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP