Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nemo



This is how I found Nemo laying when I woke up for my nap with Anthony. She does this all the time.
How boring would life be without pets? Nemo is notorious for getting in the bed with Anthony. We fuss at June so much that she doesn't try anymore. But today Anthony and I were taking a nap and the next thing I know Nemo is laying next to Anthony.
I am convinced that Nemo doesn't know that she is a dog or that is as big as she is. Nemo and June didn't get to go outside today because of the rain. So this is what she did instead. They truely amaze me. We can be sitting in the living room and tell Nemo to go find your ball. She will find her tennis ball no matter where it is. She is so smart. She can be hyper at times.

1 comment:

Blake said...

Nemo reminds me so much of Chaos...maybe Nemo really does have some Dobie in her! lol

Chaos thinks she's a person, too...and she sleeps against me the same way that Nemo sleeps against Anthony...

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP