Monday, September 22, 2008

1 month old.




Yes, our baby girl is one month old. It just seems as though time flew by. Before we know it she will be one, but I don't want to think about that right now. These are mine and Anthony's attempt at taking pictures at home. I think she is a perfect blend of Anthony and I. She has some of his traits and then some of mine also.
Tonight we go meet with a new babysitter. She is the grandmother of two of my students. She just moved like 3 blocks from my school and she substituted some for me last year. So I know her pretty well. We had a babysitter, but she had a 1 yr. old and a 3 yr.old. Before Nora Claire came that was alright, but now that she is here I don't think she can give her the attention she will need. And I have called her three times and she hasn't called me back yet.
Oh, by the way Shelley...these pics were taken with no flash. They don't even compare to the ones that you take.

5 comments:

Laken said...

Sweet little angel! Just wait.. it seems like just yesterday I was saying the same thing. I also think she is the perfect mixture between you and Anthony. Several people said that about Oakley at first too... that she was just the perfect mixture! I hope the babysitting thing works out!

Blake said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I am ready to see her...and for Shelley to take some pics of her...not that yours are bad-lol. Hope the babysitter works out...

bowling1 said...

I think she is trying to say "Aunt KK and Uncle Jason come visit me".

One day leads to one week.....
One week leads to one month...
One month leads to a lifetime..

Shelley said...

Kelly! I love them. They are not bad at all! No flash is always best, in my opinion, to preserve skin tones, and to avoid "deer in the headlights" with one so young. They don't know how to handle all that bright light popping in their face!

Jennifer said...

Time sure flies with the little ones! I can remember holding mine as newborns thinking..."This is not going to last long" and sure enough before I knew it...they were 8,5, 3, and 20 months...my babies are growing out of being babies..sooo sad when i think about it! She is so precious! And I think she looks like her daddy just for the record! Take care!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP