Saturday, September 13, 2008

We have survived...

Sad face. No she wasn't crying which makes this picture even funnier. She just stuck her lip out.
This is the "I'm working on Daddy a REAL good diaper!" look.

3 1/2 weeks with Nora Claire. I can't believe she is almost a month old! These pics were taken today, Anthony set the date wrong on the camera. She is such a joy except at 1 a.m. when she is screaming. Just kidding. She is a really good baby, just growing too fast! Anthony has started calling her our hurricane baby. She has survived two hurricanes, so far.

6 comments:

ash said...

she is so precious....that poked out lip is too cute!! so how long for they get your area cleaned up....

Nora's Mommy said...

We are cleaned up now. Ike did a little bit of damage, but not anywhere close to what Gustav did.

Blake said...

I still can't believe how much she is changing so quickly...it hasn't been long since I saw her last and she is growing so much! (And I love the pic with her lip poked out...lol)

Rosjuane said...

That is so cute!!

Laken said...

Sweet girl! She is too cute! I can't believe two hurricanes have occured within her short life. She is the hurricane baby for sure!

Mrs. Hobson said...

Oh, my goodness! The lip poked out is so familiar! She gets that from me! I was teased all my childhood life with people saying (and I hated it) "A train's gonna run over it." What a legacy!!

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP