Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do people really think before they open their mouths and say things? I am not going to mention any names-other than my husbands.

Yes, our daughter is sleeping in the bed with us right now. Yes, I know we are spoiling her, but she is only 3 weeks old-today. Like Anthony said, do we want sleep...yes. So she sleeps in the bed. I am not directing this to anyone inparticular. Well, maybe but she doesn't read this so I guess I can. And yes, our daughter is one of those babies who likes to be held, but not by 30 different people in one day. If you want an explanation for that one, email me.

Now on to the big topic at hand. Yes, my daughter HAD a runny nose and small cough. We needed to get her 2 week checkup done anyways, so we went to the dr. She is fine. Just all of this climate change-going from LA to AR back to LA. All that is needed is a little saline solution and a sucker. That's it. He did say that a humidifier wouldn't hurt. Now to the good news, sad for me, but Nora Claire now weighs 8 lbs. and 10 oz. and is 22 in. long! She is growing way too fast. Hopefully she will sleep some today and let me get some pictures uploaded.

4 comments:

HALEY said...

ok so you are really gonna have to let me know what is going on...and another thing just get use to people trying to tell how to raise your own kid. How I raise Abriana is going to be totally different, but same in a way, in how you raise Nora Claire. Love Ya

Ked said...

ok fill me in

Rosjuane said...

Okay so I'm just going to guess (to myself) who you are talking about.

But yeah so it starts....just one of the things you will have to get use to. Someone is always going to criticize you and how you do things. Especially with your first well b/c you don't know anything bout raisin no babies! Just J/k! But that's what they think. If you want to do it then do it. As long as you aren't physically harming your child then so what!! I didn't "spoil" my first but I have my second and I don't care. I was the good mom with Ashlyn. She was on a schedule, I was strict on her behavior, I didn't rock her, ect... Garret on the other hand does pretty well whatever he wants to do. He's not terribe, but he's not the most well behaved child either. But I have enjoyed him!! That is the key. With Ashlyn I was too busy raising her.
Some people are just too opinionated for their own good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laken said...

You learn as you go. Can't wait to see the new pics of Miss Nora Claire!!! :)

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP