Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gustav

Did I really come to Arkansas to escape Gustav...yes. But here is the real question, did I escape it...NO!!! According to Anthony, we are getting way more rain than he got at our house. The only bad thing is is that we still don't have electricity and probably won't till the weekend.

But back to the subject at hand. Last night around 3 a.m. I was up feeding Nora Claire and thought I heard a large clap of thunder. Well, come to find out it wasn't thunder. A tree fell on my Dad's house. I will explain more later and post some pics later also. I think it's just funny that I came to Arkansas to escape everything.

Oh and can't forget. I am staying at my mom's due to my dad not having electricity. I went out to take a picture of the flood water-college street was really flooded. Sorry, I thought it was pretty fascinating. Anyways, I was walking back to the house and some girl in a blue grand am decided to speed up to go thru the flood water. I had to run to my mom's sidewalk so she would not splash me. So, being from the south, I proceeded to show her "the bird." Yes, I know that I should not have done that, but how rude is it that you would purposely try to splash someone that is walking down the sidewalk. Then she yells out here window, "F*** Whore." I am sorry but it blew me away.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Welcome back to Monticello!

bowling1 said...

Instead of flipping her off I would have just stood there and clapper at her. Wouldn't have proven anything but....

Blake said...

lol...that's funny...

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP