Monday, September 1, 2008

Just heard from Anthony

Anthony just called. He went by and checked on the house and there is no damage yet. There are tree limbs down everywhere. A tree fell on some powerlines and that is why they don't have electricity. Luckily he was on the west side of Gustav. That is "Good" side. Anthony did talk to his brother in Baton Rouge. They have alot of winds and rain, but they seen the worst yet. He also talked to his cousin in Franklin. The houses are fine, but there are alot of trees down everywhere. They had winds about 110 consistently for a little while. But everyone is safe right now. Thank God.

1 comment:

Blake said...

Glad to hear that things aren't as bad as they were expected to be...

Why I'm Here

My husband and I live several hours from my family. I started my blog so that my crew in Arkansas can keep up with my family, which recently went from a 2 member household to 3. I teach, and my husband coaches..... so I often have a lot to VENT as well!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP